Commuting just got easier
With lots of places to go and people to see, planning to get places on time can be a challenge. BlackBerry® Traffic 3.0 can help you calculate your estimated time of arrival (ETA) based on current traffic conditions and it can also help you to find out about alternate routes to reduce the risk of hold ups and avoid toll booths. Download it today.
Download BlackBerry Traffic
Download through BlackBerry App World
Already have BlackBerry Traffic?
Plan your route before you head out and make the most of your time. BlackBerry Traffic allows you to do the following:
- View traffic conditions and avoid toll routes
- Get voice turn by turn directions
- Get an ETA ahead of time
- Find alternate routes ahead of time based on traffic
- Send preset messages to let others know your ETA
- Plan your departure time based on traffic predictions
To use BlackBerry Traffic, you will need the following1:
- A GPS-enabled BlackBerry smartphone (excluding BlackBerry® Pearl™ and BlackBerry® Pearl™ Flip smartphones)
- BlackBerry® Device Software v5.0 or later
- BlackBerry® Maps installed
View BlackBerry Traffic in Action
Click thumbnails to view larger image.
1. BlackBerry® Traffic requires i. Activation with data plan including Internet browsing capability ii. A BlackBerry smartphone with at least 64-MB of built in application memory (with 5.0 MB of available application memory), iii. BlackBerry® Device Software v5.0 or higher, iv. A GPS-equipped device.
You are responsible for knowing and obeying local laws and regulations regarding the use of wireless devices while driving. Research In Motion recommends that you do not use your BlackBerry smartphone while you drive. Using your BlackBerry smartphone while driving could put you and others at greater risk of an accident causing serious injury, death, or property loss. Traffic data and location services are not available for all geographic locations or from all service providers. Check with your service provider for availability, associated costs and restrictions. Traffic data and location information is provided “as is” and RIM assumes no obligations and makes no representation or warranty in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the information.
© 2010 Research In Motion Limited. All rights reserved. BlackBerry®, RIM®, Research In Motion®, SureType®, SurePress™ and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.