Transition smoothly to BlackBerry 10
Take advantage of a no-cost way to leverage your investment in BlackBerry® Enterprise Server licenses.
Trade up for free
Until December 31, 2013, BlackBerry is offering customers who purchase new BlackBerry® 10 smartphones, the ability to trade up their existing BlackBerry Enterprise Server licenses on a one for one basis for free. The new standard license will allow customers to secure and manage their BlackBerry 10 smartphones with BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10.
Do my licenses qualify?
This offer applies to Perpetual BlackBerry Enterprise Server licenses only.
Limited time program
After Dec. 31, 2013, standard license upgrade pricing and policies will apply unless you currently have an Advantage level or higher BlackBerry® Technical Support Services contract. This offer is limited and subject to the terms and conditions of the BlackBerry Solution License Agreement (“BBSLA”). The current BBSLA can be found at www.blackberry.com/legal.
How do I trade up my licenses?
- Visit the web portal.
- Enter your valid BlackBerry Enterprise Server license keys and server information. Each license key can only be traded up once.
- Once you complete the trade up transaction in the web portal, you'll receive your new Trade Up license.
How does the process work?
- Customers can come back to the Trade Up tool as many times as they want to trade up their BlackBerry Enterprise Server licenses, and there is no drawback to trading up large quantities in an initial single trade.
- The Trade Up licenses issued are temporary licenses and valid during the Program Period ONLY and are limited to BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 EMM Standard for BlackBerry features and capabilities.
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server licenses traded in will remain valid for BlackBerry OS devices until the end of the Program Period.
- Following the Program Period, BlackBerry will issue BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 EMM Standard for BlackBerry v10 licenses to replace the temporary licenses corresponding to the actual quantity of BlackBerry 10 smartphones activated during the Program Period.
- Upon termination of the Program Period, the BlackBerry Enterprise Server licenses which have been utilized (i.e. activated BlackBerry® 10 devices) during the Program Period will no longer be available for future use. Any unused quantities of BlackBerry Enterprise Server licenses which have not been utilized during the Program Period will continue to be available for current or future use at the end of this Trade Up program.
- The full program Terms and Conditions are presented during the Trade Up process.