BlackBerry for Business
Get your enterprise ready to make the most
of every business opportunity by harnessing
the power of the BlackBerry 10 platform.
Trade up to BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 for free
There's a no-cost way to leverage your investment in BlackBerry® Enterprise Server licenses. Until December 31, 2013, BlackBerry® is offering customers who purchase new BlackBerry® 10 smartphones the ability to trade up their existing BlackBerry Enterprise Server licenses on a one-for-one basis for free. The new standard license will allow customers to secure and manage their BlackBerry 10 smartphones with BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10.
Do my licenses qualify?
This offer applies to Perpetual BlackBerry Enterprise Server licenses only.
Limited time program
After Dec. 31, 2013, standard license upgrade pricing and policies will apply. This offer is limited and subject to the terms and conditions of the BlackBerry Solution License Agreement (“BBSLA”). The current BBSLA can be found at www.blackberry.com/legal.
How do I trade up my licenses?
1. Visit the web portal
2. Enter your valid BlackBerry Enterprise Server license keys and server information.
Each license key can only be traded up once.
3. Once you complete the trade up transaction in the web portal, you’ll receive your new Trade Up license.
How does the process work?
- Customers can come back to the Trade Up tool as many times
as they want to trade up their BlackBerry Enterprise Server
licenses. There is no drawback to trading up large quantities
in an initial single trade
- The Trade Up licenses issued are temporary licenses and valid
during the Program Period ONLY and are limited to BlackBerry
Enterprise Service 10 EMM Standard for BlackBerry features
- Following the Program Period, BlackBerry will issue BlackBerry
Enterprise Service 10 EMM Standard for BlackBerry v10 licenses
to replace the temporary licenses corresponding to the actual
quantity of BlackBerry 10 smartphones activated during the
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server licenses traded up will remain valid for BlackBerry OS devices until the end of the Program Period.
- Upon termination of the Program Period, the BlackBerry
Enterprise Server licenses which have been utilized (i.e. activated BlackBerry® 10 devices) during the Program Period will no longer be available for future use. Any unused quantities of BlackBerry Enterprise Server licenses which have not been utilized during the Program Period will continue to be available for current or future use at the end of this Trade Up program.
- The full program Terms and Conditions are presented during
the Trade Up process.