This Contest is now closed.
Good luck to all the entrants. We will announce the winner soon.
BLACKBERRY “KEEP MOVING TOUR” SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING The BlackBerry® Keep Moving Tour Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 22, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on June 26, 2013 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. TO ENTER: There are three (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
(a) Mobile Van - Starting March 22, 2013 and ending on June 16, 2013 BlackBerry mobile vans will be doing store visits, street demos and consumer events between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. local time, Thursday through Sunday in the cities listed below. Attendees at these events will find BlackBerry product information and directions for entry into the Sweepstakes.
|Location (City)||Date (2013|
|New York, NY||March 22 to June 16|
|Los Angles, CA||March 22 to June 16|
|Dallas, TX||March 22 to June 16|
|Chicago, IL||March 22 to June 16|
|Seattle, WA||March 22 to June 16|
|Washington, D.C.||March 27 to June 16|
|Atlanta, GA||March 27 to June 16|
|Miami, FL||March 27 to June 16|
|Boston, MA||March 27 to June 16|
|San Francisco, CA||March 30 to June 16|
|Phoenix, AZ||May 16 to June 16|
(b) On-line – You can enter on-line throughout the Sweepstakes Period by visiting www.keepmovingtour.com or www.keepmovingup.com (“Sweepstakes Website”), clicking on the entry button and following the instructions to submit your entry.
For all methods of entry, all entries must be received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person, household and per email address throughout the Sweepstakes Period regardless of the method of entry. Entries must be completed in full and submitted by the entrant him/herself to be eligible.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open and offered only to legal residents of the 50 United states (including the District of Columbia, excluding Puerto Rico and all U.S. territories and possessions) who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico, U.S. territories and possessions outside the United States and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Research In Motion Limited ("Sponsor"), Promotion Management Corp. (“Sweepstakes Administrator”) and their respective related and affiliated companies, advertising and marketing agencies, representatives and entities involved in the implementation and execution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and household members, whether related or not, are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited by law.
4. DRAWING AND PRIZE NOTIFICATION: A random drawing, from all eligible entries received, will be conducted by the Sweepstakes Administrator on or about July 10, 2013 in Westport, CT. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The potential prize winners will be notified by email and/or telephone, using the contact information provided at the time of entry. If a potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason within ten (10) business days from the date of initial contact or fails to comply with any requirements as set out in the Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor may award the prize to an alternate entrant by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. The Grand Prize Winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, except where prohibited, a Publicity Release. Failure to execute and/or return the Affidavit and Release within fourteen (14) days of delivery will cause the prize to be forfeited and Sponsor may award the prize to an alternate entrant in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entrants. Decisions of Sponsor and its agents are final and binding and may not be appealed.
5. PRIZES: There is one (1) Grand Prize and one (1) First Prize available to be won. Grand Prize: One (1) Delta Vacations Travel Voucher (“Voucher”)and a Blackberry Z10 smartphone. Approximate retail value will not exceed $10,600US. First Prize: One (1) Blackberry Z10 smartphone. Approximate retail value $600US. Approximate total value of all prizes available to be won is $11,200US.
Prize Conditions. Voucher includes roundtrip air from any origin serviced by Delta Air Lines to any Delta Vacations destination. Hotel accommodations at any property available through Delta Vacations. Voucher value will not exceed $10,000US. Valid for travel through August 1, 2014, blackout dates apply. The Voucher is non-refundable and non-transferable. Tickets and hotel certificates issued in conjunction with this Voucher have zero cash value. If your Voucher includes air, Delta Vacations will provide air transportation via Delta Air Lines from any city in the U.S. 50 or Canada. Travel is permitted on DL designated flights operated by Delta Air Lines, KLM, Compass, Pinnacle, KLM City Hopper, ASA, Freedom, Comair, SkyWest, Chautauqua, or Shuttle America. Voucher is not valid toward travel via other DL designated affiliated partner flights. Winner is responsible for all ground travel including but not limited to between their residence and the airport and the airport and the hotel. Travel is not permitted on the following dates: November 21-27, 2013, December 18-31, 2013, January 1, 2014 and March 30 – April 19, 2014 inclusive. Voucher cannot be applied towards previously purchased trip. Voucher may not be combined with any other coupon, certificates, discount, bonus, infant fare, upgrade, SkyMiles air travel award, or promotional offers/tickets. Voucher is not valid with Miscellaneous Charge Orders or prepaid tickets. Voucher is not applicable to Ski; Dive; Asia Escorted Tours, Globus family of brands including, Globus, Cosmos, Monograms, and Avalon. Voucher cannot be sold and any Voucher that has been purchased in such a manner may be confiscated and the Voucher holder will not be permitted to travel. Only original Vouchers will be accepted. Vouchers will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Void if altered. Travel must be roundtrip. To make travel arrangements, you will be required to call the agent at the number listed on the Voucher and refer to the unique Voucher number on the front of it. Reservations must be made and ticket issued prior to departure. Booking and travel dates must fall into the range as specified on the front of the Voucher. Delta Vacations must issue all travel documentation. Voucher may only be applied towards number of passengers specified on the Voucher; passengers must travel on the same itinerary and must be booked through Delta Vacations. Any unused portion of the Voucher will not be refunded, and cannot be used towards another booking or another service component. If booking exceeds Voucher value, recipient is responsible for any balance due and must be paid in full at time of booking. Hotel taxes, state and federal income taxes may apply and are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Changes to reservations, once made, are not permitted. Checked luggage fees may apply, fees are charged each way, and are subject to change. Refer to delta.com for current rates. A per ticket surcharge will apply for paper tickets issued in markets where electronic ticketing is available. Substitutions will not be allowed. Space is subject to availability. Winner must be 21 years of age or older. Travel companions must be 21 years of age or older unless accompanied by their parent or legal guardian. SkyMiles mileage credit will be awarded. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of the Voucher terms and conditions and reserve the right to change the Voucher terms and conditions without prior notice. Standard Delta Vacations Terms and Conditions apply, and are outlined during the booking process; other airline, hotel, or vendor restrictions may apply. Delta Vacations is managed, operated, and marketed by MLT Vacations. BlackBerry Z10 service, accessories and any other costs not specifically identified as included in the Prize are the responsibility of each winner. Sponsor is not responsible for any third-party products or services you may use with the Prize. Prior to Prize delivery, winner must indicate which carrier he/she will be activating the Prize on and the Prize will be for that specific carrier only.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
6.1 Validity: The eligibility of any entry is subject to verification by the Sponsor. Any illegible, incomplete, incorrect or fraudulent entry will be disqualified.
6.2 Limitation of Liability – General: By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Sweepstakes Administrator and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”), from any and all liability whatsoever including, but not limited to injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitations: (i) awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of a prize; and (ii) participation in any Sweepstakes related activities and travel of any kind. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to death or bodily injury caused as a result of Sponsor’s negligence.
6.3 Limitation of Liability – Sweepstakes Operation: All federal, state, and local laws apply. By entering the Sweepstakes and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, you release and discharge Released Parties from any and all liability resulting from: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, unreadable, incorrect, inaccurate, garbled, unintelligible or postage due communications, including without limitation, Submission information, regardless of the method of transmission, including the failure to send a prize notification email and/or shipping of prize to the prize winner; whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (ii) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission at any website related to the Sweepstakes, or for communications line failure, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to Submissions and/or Submission information; (iii) for printing, human, typographical or other errors in any Sweepstakes material or the administration of the Sweepstakes; and (iv) any computer, software, website or electronic defect, error or failure regardless of reason.
6.4 Disqualification: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website related to the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the Sweepstakes Official Rules; or to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any person participating in or connected with the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods will void that participant’s entry and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to entry submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized account subscriber of the email account used to enter the entry at the actual time of registration will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with the Sweepstakes Official Rules; the unauthorized subscriber(s) will be disqualified. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. The Sweepstakes Administrator’s server shall be the official time stamp for the purposes of determining the validity of any entry by entrants (where applicable).
6.5 Modification: The Sponsor reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, in its sole discretion if any factor interferes with its proper conduct as outlined in these Official Rules including, but not limited to, a computer virus, a computer bug, unauthorized human intervention or any other cause or act beyond the control of the Sponsor that could affect the administration, operation, security and fairness of the Sweepstakes. In the event such an occasion arises the Sponsor will post a notice at the Sweepstakes Website.
6.6 Acceptance and Substitution of Prize: Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the unlikely event that prizes offered are discontinued or otherwise unavailable for any reason, the Sponsor in its sole discretion reserves the right to deliver a prize of equal or greater monetary value.
6.7 Taxes and Additional Costs: The winner will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other costs, expenses and fees which are not stated in these Official Rules as being included in the prize.
6.8 Publicity: Winners consents to the use of their name, voice, likeness and/or image of the winners (“Personal Information”) in any publicity, advertising or trade in connection with this Sweepstakes. Sponsor may request to use Winners Personal Information in other promotional activity and such use will only occur upon obtaining winners’ prior written consent.
6.10 Governing Law. These Official Rules shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New York State, without regard to conflicts of laws principles. You irrevocably waive any objection on the grounds of venue, forum non-conveniens or any similar grounds and irrevocably consent to the service of process by mail or in any other manner permitted by applicable law and consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New York. You further hereby waive any right to trail by jury with respect to any lawsuit or judicial proceeding arising or relating to these Official Rules.
7. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to be received before August 10, 2013 to: BlackBerry Keep Moving Sweepstakes Winner List, P.O. Box 8500 Westport, CT 06888. Residents of VT can omit return postage.
Sponsor: Research In Motion Limited, 295 Phillip Street, Waterloo, ON, Canada N2L 3W8.
©2013 BlackBerry. All rights reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.