Go farther, together
At BlackBerry, how far you want to go is up to you. We believe in empowering people and helping them every step of the way. We invest in our people and their futures, because it's only when you’re able to realize your full potential that we can achieve our broader business goals.
Learning and Development
BlackBerry provides benefits to full-time permanent employees in all regions globally. The benefits are competitive in the local market.
Benefits available to all employees around the globe include:
- Employee Assistance Plan, which provides confidential short-term counseling, referrals and information on a variety of issues (i.e. personal well-being, parenting, financial issues, work issues, legal issues, bereavement/grief, addiction and recovery, and other areas)
- Gym/fitness center membership subsidy for full-time employees
- The Worldwide Travel and Medical Emergency Assistance Program (Global Travel Program) is provided to all full-time BlackBerry employees. For personal travel, their eligible dependents also have access to the program. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, the assistance provided includes: immunization recommendations, local medical clinics, online country guides, medical referrals, foreign language assistance and legal assistance.
At BlackBerry, we believe the best people create the best future, which is why your growth and development are important to us. Whatever your field of expertise, we encourage learning through a combination of experience, relationships and formal education.
Our employee learning portal is a one-stop location for thousands of learning resources available at BlackBerry, including classroom and online training, and covering a broad range of leadership, business and technical subjects. We also provide a suite of tools on our internal career development site to help you actively manage your career and drive your own success.
Through these learning and development offerings, we're able to build the best talent with the best skills for the future growth and success of BlackBerry.
At BlackBerry, we want to create an environment that’s conducive to personal and organizational health and well-being. We believe in supporting and engaging employees in making improvements to their overall quality of life both within and outside of the workplace. Our healthy workplace program enables employees to increase control over and improve their health and well-being.
Full-time employees are offered:
- Seminars and workshops on various work/life topics
- On-site health services such as massage therapy
- Healthy workplace events such as road shows and fairs
- Weight management and smoking cessation programs
- Health promotion resources
- Work environments and activities that support healthy behaviors, such as challenges and spirituality/well-being rooms
- Seasonal flu prevention program
- Office Ergonomic services
- And more...