AZB & Partners
“We are extremely delighted with the security features, management console, reporting and the upcoming enterprise mobility roadmap of BlackBerry. We have 165 happy BlackBerry users in the company and look forward to upgrade to the new BES12 cloud service. The high security environment and the user friendly keyboard experience are clearly the key differentiators of BlackBerry’s robust enterprise mobility solutions.”Vijay Datwani Manager, Operations at AZB & Partners.
- Industry: Professional Services/Legal
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Company Size: Medium
- Solution: BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES),BlackBerry® 10 smartphones
Being a law firm, security and confidentiality play a critical role in selecting enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions.
AZB & Partners upgraded to BlackBerry smartphones and deployed hosted BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) to manage their mobile infrastructure across the organization. Around 200 senior partners and lawyers of AZB & Partners have been provided email access on their smartphones. Close to 80% of the employees with email access are using BlackBerry OS smartphones along with hosted BES services.
- BES helps provide secure corporate communications
- Physical keyboards on BlackBerry smartphones have offered employees a user-friendly, unparalleled mobility experience
- Helped in saving cost – no investment in expensive servers and software in-house