“Thanks to the BlackBerry smartphone, our remote, mobile technicians are able to share information and business solutions – that just wasn’t a possibility before.”Dan Binkley CEO and Chairman of the Board
- Industry: Other
- Region: North America
- Company Size: Medium
- Solution: ExpeData LLC® digital writing platform solution featuring Anoto® digital pen and paper technology; BlackBerry smartphone; BlackBerry® Enterprise Server
Auto body repair company Carmedic was losing time and productivity by processing invoices by hand. Technicians needed to track data more efficiently for company records.
Carmedic partnered with ExpeData LLC®, a digital writing software platform solution company, and implemented a solution that allows technicians to mark down notes and transfer the information almost instantly to head office, via their BlackBerry® smartphones.
- Elimination of costly cross-country courier packages
- Savings of approximately $60,000 USD annually
- Return on investment in less than six months
- Increased productivity in the field and in the office
- Secure and reliable capture and storage of data