“The main benefit of Mobile Store for BlackBerry smartphones is that we can now dedicate most of our time to selling products and attending to our stores instead of trying to keep track of inventory and spending time on administrative processes. ”Jane Garcia System Development Leader
- Industry: Retail/Wholesale
- Region: North America
- Company Size: Large
- Solution: Mobile Store by BinarioMobile
Casaideas® was managing its inventory with a manual system and had to close its stores for a few days once or twice a year to complete a full inventory assessment.
Without the ability to maintain a current inventory of products, the company often had to revise existing orders to restock products and it was difficult to estimate the volume of items needed for production.
The manual process also didn’t provide any controls for reviewing and confirming merchandise orders once they arrived at each store.
Signing up customers to the preferred rewards program required staff to complete forms by hand.
Casaideas implemented Mobile Store, an application for the BlackBerry® smartphone developed by BinarioMobile. The solution is designed to automate the product inventory delivery processes and utilizes Bluetooth® technology on the BlackBerry smartphone.
- Cost saving and time-efficient inventory management system
- Quick and convenient barcode scanning for product management
- Remote access to accurate product inventory
- Improved customer service
- On the spot customer sign-up to rewards program