Fayetteville State University (FSU)
“The people who have BlackBerry MVS really enjoy the freedom it gives them to work where they need to be. It’s become something they can’t live without.”Joseph Vittorelli Director of Systems and Infrastructure
- Industry: Education
- Region: North America
- Company Size: Large
- Solution: BlackBerry Mobile Voice System (BlackBerry MVS); BlackBerry® Enterprise Server
North Carolina’s Fayetteville State University (FSU) required a solution that would provide more work flexibility for the university’s mobile employees, particularly its IT team.
FSU deployed the BlackBerry® Mobile Voice System solution to help its IT group get in touch with university clients while away from their desks. The solution increased customer satisfaction, resulted in less missed calls, simplified IT needs and eventually was adopted by other student groups as a key part of their working life.
- Fewer missed calls created higher customer satisfaction
- Employees enjoy greater flexibility and efficiency in their work
- One number provides users with additional privacy
- Leveraged current infrastructure and provides potential future cost savings