Fundación de Arbitraje
“The arbitration process is faster than going through the courts, but anything that contributes further to speeding up the process, like the digital signature on BlackBerry smartphone, can be presented to our clients as a further benefit.”Jesús Vara head of Institutional Relations, Fundación de Arbitraje
- Industry: Professional Services/Legal
- Region: EMEA
- Company Size: Small
- Solution: Mobile digital signature app
- As an arbitration service, Fundación de Arbitraje combines an essential document-approval process and a mobile staff. This means that documents received by email cannot always be accessed straight away.
- Documents needed to be printed, manually approved and only then could enter the workflow.
- The company was losing a lot of time with the lag between receiving documents and their actual approval, and timing is a key part of its’ service commitment
- BlackBerry® smartphones
- BlackBerry® PlayBook
- BlackBerry® Digital Signature by Internalia Group
- By being able to approve documents in real-time, the company is able to deliver its clients the service of a large company, without the additional investment.
- Implementing the BlackBerry® solution has helped lead to time savings of up to two days in the arbitration process.
- The BlackBerry solution and the Digital Signature app not only maintains and even helps increase the efficiency of arbitration, but also helps ensure all elements of the process are properly and legally approved.