“The tools on the BlackBerry smartphone have helped our team stay organized, on task, on time and on budget – critical elements in the construction business.”Natalie Voland President
- Industry: Real Estate/Construction
- Region: North America
- Company Size: Small
- Solution: BlackBerry smartphone; BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express; BlackBerry® Messenger (BBM™)
Gestion Immobilière Quo Vadis Inc. (Quo Vadis) is a property development company that converts industrial buildings into office and loft spaces. In the past, when a maintenance request came in, the appropriate staff member would need to be located by phone or in person, and that staff member was often working on building sites, away from their desk phone, computers and Internet access. The process was inefficient and the team often had to hold staff meetings to ensure all requests were being handled.
To streamline communications and improve efficiencies, Quo Vadis deployed BlackBerry® smartphones to the entire staff. The team uses smartphones to share calendars, exchange emails and improve office and task management processes. The company uses BlackBerry® Enterprise Server Express, providing the small business with access to important security and administration features, but without additional software or per user license fees. Customer requests now come in through email, and employees coordinate directly from their BlackBerry smartphones, from wherever their job has taken them that day.
- More efficient and effective communication between staff and clients
- Improved customer service and client satisfaction
- Improved productivity across the workforce
- Faster response time to client requests