“Using PIN-to-PIN communications on BlackBerry smartphones is like an insurance policy our people rely on. ”Dick Jensen Director, Technology
- Industry: Professional Services/Legal
- Region: North America
- Company Size: Large
- Solution: WIC Messenger by Wallace Wireless
The team at Goodmans LLP relies heavily on their BlackBerry® smartphones for communications internally and with clients. The company wanted to ensure it had a back-up method for communications and up-to-date contact list in place in the event of a power outage or email service disruption.
Goodmans LLP decided PIN-to-PIN communication was the best way to help keep communications flowing when email servers went down. They deployed WIC Messenger by Wallace Wireless to automatically push an up-to-date list of PINs to each BlackBerry smartphone so users could easily contact each other.
- Back-up communications and contact lists in place to keep communications flowing in circumstances where there are technology disruptions
- Effortless for IT group to maintain, easy for users to learn
- Group communications ability helpful during emergencies to mass communicate