“Communication is the key to our international success and BlackBerry holds that key for us. It’s a two-way street between sharing and receiving information and our BlackBerry solution helps us achieve goals that we've set for ourselves.”Vikas Sharma Business Process and IT Head
- Industry: Real Estate/Construction
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Company Size: Large
- Solution: BlackBerry® smartphone and BlackBerry® Enterprise Server
Homex India Private Ltd. had difficulty efficiently supporting projects that would take place in its other offices, located thousands of miles and many time zones away. The company required a solution that would allow its IT team to securely connect to each office, resolve inquiries quickly and reduce its mobile services costs.
The company built upon its existing BlackBerry smartphone deployment by educating employees about the benefits of using features like BlackBerry® Messenger (BBM™). By leveraging BBM and the quick and reliable BlackBerry email function, the IT team minimized its geographic and time zone barriers and can now respond to issues immediately. The company has also effectively managed the BlackBerry deployment through IT policies via the BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
- Much faster and more effective responses to Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Estimated savings in overall communication costs by up to 40 per cent in some cases
- More integrated IT departments and more attentive employees due to improved follow-ups on deliverables