“Not a day goes by when we don't get some positive feedback. Many readers thank us for the ease of access we provide, which lets them read their favorite publications from the convenience of their BlackBerry PlayBook tablets, no matter where they are.”Carlos Diaz Managing Director, LectorGlobal
- Industry: Other
- Region: Latin America
- Company Size: Small
- Solution: LectorGlobal app for BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablets
LectorGlobal®, an Argentinean-based company that provides digital access to Latin American newspapers and magazines, wanted to capitalize on a new business opportunity and offer readers mobile access to their favourite news publications.
Soon after launching the LectorGlobal virtual publications website, with more than 200 newspaper and magazine titles, the LectorGlobal app was released for BlackBerry PlayBook tablets. With it, users can create a personalized virtual library. They can save it, so they can access publications from anywhere, even without an Internet connection. Or they can share the content with friends and family through social networks.
- Attracts a new market of mobile users
- Makes it possible to access and read publications without an Internet connection
- Enables readers to organize and sort articles in a virtual library
- Allows readers to share content with friends and family
- Facilitates news monitoring for customers who subscribed to the service