Mobile Computing Corp. Inc.
“The versatile device management we get with BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 and the wireless activation capabilities on the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet and BlackBerry10 device will enhance the mobile solutions we offer our customers.”Camille Peters CEO, Mobile Computing Corp Inc.
- Industry: Other
- Region: North America
- Company Size: Large
- Solution: BlackBerry® 10, BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10 and BlackBerry® Balance™
Mobile Computing Corp Inc. (MCC) wants to continually offer its customers the latest mobile field service solutions, such as customized and pre-packaged applications that work on a variety of mobile devices. They put BlackBerry 10 and BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 to the test to see the strengths of the new products, and whether they’d be right for their customers.
MCC installed their custom and turn-key BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet applications on the BlackBerry 10 device in less than two hours. They liked the ability to activate BlackBerry PlayBook tablets using Wi-Fi®. BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 allowed them to manage all personal or corporate-owned devices from a single, secure management platform.
- Upgrading to BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 was simple and fast
- Management features will simplify their customers "bring your own device" (BYOD) policies
- Porting apps to BlackBerry 10 was easy
- BlackBerry 10 solutions will now be rolled out to customers