Princeton Design Guild (PDG)
“Our supervisors can access and send almost up-to-the-minute time management data on their BlackBerry smartphone from any job site – which has helped save time and contributed to increased billing accuracy.”Jim Castelize Manager of IT Services
- Industry: Real Estate/Construction
- Region: North America
- Company Size: Small
- Solution: Exaktime® Innovations JobClock®/EX and PocketClock®/GPS
A small firm with 18 employees, Princeton Design Guild (PDG) needed an effective way of synchronizing the JobClock® System, an application that tracks time and attendance for every worker at the job site, with a mobile device.
PDG deployed the BlackBerry® smartphone with the JobClock System to five of the company’s supervisors. They were able to connect back to the office for email communications and had mobile access to their time-keeping system.
- Reduced four hours of administrative work per week to approximately one hour
- Ability to access almost up-to-the-minute time management data
- Better able to securely send payroll data in the field
- Provides a professional image to clients