R3SM Inc. (Recover, Rebuild, Restore Southeast Mississippi)
“The BlackBerry smartphone helps us coordinate relief efforts quickly and efficiently, and also helps us stay in touch with clients, volunteers and case workers, during the rebuilding process.”Matthew Brumfield Project Data Manager and Volunteer Coordinator
- Industry: Other
- Region: North America
- Company Size: Small
- Solution: BlackBerry® Messenger (BBM™), Documents To Go®
R3SM (Recover, Rebuild, Restore Southeast Mississippi) caseworkers coordinate relief efforts for natural disaster victims, so they require quick access to local resources and government grant programs. They also need to coordinate relief efforts with organization partners like United Way and The Salvation Army.
R3SM deployed BlackBerry® smartphones to directors to stay in constant communication with staff and volunteers. The device also provides access to a national database called the Coordinated Assistance Network, which tracks client records.
- Cost savings through more efficient operations
- Faster turnaround in processing clients’ cases
- Improved ability to communicate during disaster situations
- Delivers a high level of security for sensitive data