“It’s hard to get a new business off the ground, but if you get back to your clients immediately, it builds rapport. The BlackBerry smartphone gives us a huge competitive advantage in that it allows us to play in the same league as the big guys.”Kelly Fallis CEO
- Industry: Other
- Region: North America
- Company Size: Small
- Solution: BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) and BlackBerry App World
As a small start-up company that operates almost entirely virtually, Remote Stylist needed a way to stay connected with clients, partners and staff. With offices in Toronto and New York, and a team that spends most of their time on the road, the business needed a reliable solution that would lower overhead costs.
Remote Stylist now uses the BlackBerry® solution to help run its entire business. The team uses BlackBerry smartphones for communications, makes extensive use of the applications available from BlackBerry App World™ and uses BlackBerry® Messenger (BBM™) to stay in touch while traveling.
- Ability to run a business virtually
- Allows small start-up company to provide the same service, if not better service, as a bigger company
- Helps team members stay connected while on the road
- Builds customer rapport with timely communications