TRC Companies, Inc.
“BlackBerry Mobile Fusion is a logical evolution for companies like us who have leveraged BlackBerry Enterprise Server in the past. It allows us to maintain all of the benefits of our BlackBerry solution and evolve with BYOD trends with one MDM.”
- Industry: Professional Services/Legal
- Region: North America
- Company Size: Large
- Solution: BlackBerry® Mobile Fusion; BlackBerry® Enterprise Server
TRC was faced with the increasing trend of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in the enterprise, and the cross-platform management challenges that come with it. A longtime BlackBerry Enterprise Server proponent, TRC implemented BlackBerry Mobile Fusion as a logical next step for cross-platform management and to avoid the additional cost of having to use multiple Mobile Device Management (MDM) providers.
BlackBerry Mobile Fusion, as the next generation of BlackBerry Enterprise Server, helped TRC to meet their MDM requirements from a single, trusted vendor with a long history of enterprise support. The company is now prepared for employees to bring their own devices to work, and for cross-platform device management moving into the future.
- BlackBerry, iOS, and Android devices can all be connected to existing BlackBerry Enterprise Server environment and managed from one place
- No duplication of effort involved in managing multiple platforms separately
- Time and money saved by not requiring help desk staff to learn multiple MDM solutions
- One tech support number and no additional vendors and contracts