“My RIM support team was outstanding – thanks to their knowledge of our systems and a customized installation plan, our transition to the BlackBerry Enterprise Server - 5.0 was one of the smoothest parts of our email software upgrade.”Willem Bagchus Computer Systems Analyst, United Bank
- Industry: Finance/Insurance
- Region: North America
- Company Size: Large
- Solution: BlackBerry® Enterprise Server for Novell® GroupWise® - 5.0
United Bank had long used Novell® GroupWise® and the BlackBerry® Enterprise Server - 4.0 to help ensure its communication systems were reliable and highly secure.
Recently, the Technical Services team at United Bank decided to rollout a pre-released version of Novell GroupWise 2012 and upgrade to the BlackBerry Enterprise Server for Novell GroupWise - 5.0.
United Bank worked with experts from inside Research In Motion® (RIM®) and Novell® to plan and execute the system upgrade. To minimize the possibility of a service interruption, United Bank, in partnership with their RIM team, decided to upgrade the BlackBerry Enterprise Server an entire week before upgrading the email platform.
The BlackBerry Enterprise Server for Novell GroupWise - 5.0 can be broken down into components and installed over a series of days. RIM’s experts were on hand and on call when United Bank finalized their upgrade.
- Committed service and support from RIM
- Quick and easy upgrade with minimal down time
- Upgraded solution continues to provide reliable and highly secure messaging and communications
- Easy to manage server software