“The openness and speed which information circulates and people are able to communicate with the BlackBerry solution is a real revolution for Weldom.”
managing director, Weldom
- Industry: Retail/Wholesale
- Region: EMEA
- Company Size: Medium
- Weldom is a French chain of DIY stores owned by Groupe ADEO that was looking to improve employee communication and collaboration and improve its customer service.
- Due to the nature of the work, communication had to be mobile and immediate.
- Weldom wanted a solution that would allow employees to communicate internally as well as contact customers to let them know a special order had arrived.
- BlackBerry® smartphones
- Mobile retail applications developed by ID2I
- BlackBerry® Enterprise Solution
- BlackBerry® Messenger (BBM™)
- The solution has helped make the work flow more efficient by providing employees with instant access to corporate, store and inventory information.
- Using BlackBerry Messenger, Weldom employees created BBM communities improving team morale, and use the service to improve customer service.
- Employees are instantly contactable which accelerates decision making and information sharing.