BlackBerry Screen Reader
With BlackBerry® Screen Reader, access your BlackBerry® smartphone using text-to-speech technology. Available for download on BlackBerry® Curve™ 9220, 9315, 9320, 9350, 9360 and 9370.
Download for free at www.blackberry.com/screenreader
Push-delivery Technology – Text-based messages are delivered automatically to your smartphone and you can be notified as soon as they arrive.
Text Messaging (SMS and MMS) – Communicate on the go with contacts who are using phones or other mobile devices that support SMS and/or MMS1.
Instant Messaging – Take your instant messaging with you no matter where you are or what you’re doing.
Visual, Audible and Vibration Notifications – Receive notifications of incoming phone calls, text messages, emails and more in visual, audible and/or vibrating alerts.
Extended Vibration – Customize the number and duration of vibrations used to notify you of incoming communications without looking at your device2.
- 1Check with your service provider for availability, roaming arrangements and service plans. Certain features outlined herein require a minimum version of BlackBerry device software.
- 2Available on select BlackBerry smartphones.
- BlackBerry ID Consent Terms
- BBM Terms of Service
- Technical Support Terms
- Purchase Terms Addendum for RIME Stores
- Hardware Limited Warranty
- After Market Software Downloads
- RIME Store Vendor Agreement
- BlackBerry PlayBook Complimentary Support Plan Terms and Conditions
- BlackBerry Playbook Repair Service Terms And Conditions
- BlackBerry Prosumer Services Agreement
- BlackBerry SDK License Agreement
- BlackBerry Solution License Agreement
- Notice Regarding BlackBerry MVS
- Software Specifications
- Terms and Conditions
- BBM Music Legal Information
- How to Report Copyright and Trademark Violations
- BlackBerry Walk-In Centre Device Repair Service Terms and Conditions
- BlackBerry Online Community Standards
- BBM Channels Content Guidelines
- Third Party Components
- BBM Channel Terms
- BlackBerry Legal Entity Name Change