BlackBerry Branding Guidelines: For Licensed Users Only
5. Product Imagery
Product imagery must be displayed accurately and consistently. Any alteration of the BlackBerry smartphone or tablet image by deleting the logos, changing the screen display or altering the appearance of the smartphone or tablet image in any respect is prohibited. Additionally, graphic images may not be superimposed on the screen of a BlackBerry device unless they can actually be reproduced on that device. Other than permissible images on the screen of a device, no object, including your name, product or service name, or logo may be superimposed upon any image of a BlackBerry device. Shown below are examples of acceptable ways to show the BlackBerry smartphone and BlackBerry tablet. Please use only approved images of smartphones and tablets, available by request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show the whole product.
Show the product in color
Use a drop shadow and/or
5.1 Product Imagery Misuse
When using images of the BlackBerry smartphone or tablet, reproduction must be of the highest quality possible. Sample misuses are shown below.
Don't distort the image.
Don't alter, omit or cover the BlackBerry
- BlackBerry ID Consent Terms
- BBM Terms of Service
- Technical Support Terms
- Purchase Terms Addendum for RIME Stores
- Hardware Limited Warranty
- After Market Software Downloads
- RIME Store Vendor Agreement
- BlackBerry PlayBook Complimentary Support Plan Terms and Conditions
- BlackBerry Playbook Repair Service Terms And Conditions
- BlackBerry Prosumer Services Agreement
- BlackBerry SDK License Agreement
- BlackBerry Solution License Agreement
- Notice Regarding BlackBerry MVS
- Software Specifications
- Terms and Conditions
- BBM Music Legal Information
- How to Report Copyright and Trademark Violations
- BlackBerry Walk-In Centre Device Repair Service Terms and Conditions
- BlackBerry Online Community Standards
- BBM Channels Content Guidelines
- Third Party Components
- BBM Channel Terms
- BlackBerry Legal Entity Name Change