BlackBerry Branding Guidelines: For Licensed Users Only
1. Terms of Your Trademark License
These BlackBerry® Branding Guidelines (“Guidelines”) apply to licensed carriers, distributors, retailers and others licensed to use the trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos or imagery (collectively the “RIM Marks”) of Research In Motion® (RIM). The license agreement you signed with RIM® is limited to specific products or services. Generally, your license to use the RIM Marks will be in association with the sale of the BlackBerry smartphone and/or tablet. These Guidelines apply to the use of the RIM Marks for both the smartphone and the tablet.
The RIM Marks comprise of two groups: the RIM word marks (see sections 2-3 below) and the RIM logos (see section 4 below). You are only entitled to use the RIM logos if your agreement expressly grants that right. If a trademark license is not included in your agreement with RIM, you are prohibited from using the RIM logos without the express written permission of an authorized representative of RIM Marketing Communications. Under the Public Guidelines for Use of RIM Trademarks, however, found at www.blackberry.com/publicguidelines, you may use the RIM word marks and Product Imagery (see section 5 below) as directed.
As a licensed user, you are required to comply with these Guidelines. These Guidelines apply to all materials and communications by any media ("materials") where RIM Marks (word marks and logos) are used. You must ensure that all personnel responsible for producing such materials adhere to these Guidelines.
All materials using a RIM Mark must be reviewed and approved prior to release by RIM Brand Communications. Ensure a minimum of five (5) business days for the review process to occur. Please submit all materials and direct any questions about use of the RIM Marks to RIM Brand Communications (email@example.com).
- Technical Support Terms
- Purchase Terms Addendum for RIME Stores
- Hardware Limited Warranty
- After Market Software Downloads
- RIME Store Vendor Agreement
- BlackBerry PlayBook Complimentary Support Plan Terms and Conditions
- BlackBerry Playbook Repair Service Terms And Conditions
- BlackBerry Prosumer Services Agreement
- BlackBerry SDK License Agreement
- BlackBerry Solution License Agreement
- Notice Regarding BlackBerry MVS
- Software Specifications
- Terms and Conditions
- BBM Music Legal Information
- How to Report Copyright and Trademark Violations