Get the support your business needs to create mobile applications such as cost-saving internal applications or ground-breaking business to consumer apps that can help strengthen your business and give your organization a competitive advantage.
Research In Motion is committed to helping enterprise customers mobilize their applications and offers a variety of options to support your efforts to create BlackBerry smartphone or BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet applications.
Ready to develop a BlackBerry smartphone or tablet application?
- Online, self-service resources:
- Paid support on a per-incident basis: learn about incident-based support
- A wide range of organizations specializing in custom application development: view list of application development organizations
- Assistance by RIM through the corporate developer program
Corporate Developer Program
Whether you're a novice or experienced BlackBerry® Application Platform developer, the RIM consultative approach can help your organization achieve your BlackBerry development goals. The RIM team of enterprise solution consultants can guide you through:
- Custom design strategy recommendations based on the development skills and goals of your team
- Developer ramp-up on the application architecture for the BlackBerry platform
- Solution design and integration approaches
- Guidance on project scope
- Guidance on application development best practices for the BlackBerry platform, including code samples as available
- On-going development support throughout the development life-cycle as appropriate and determined by the enterprise's business and project plans
For more information on the corporate developer program, engage your sales account team. If you don't have an account team, complete the corporate development inquiry form.
- BlackBerry - Partners | BlackBerry Alliance Program
- BlackBerry Theme Studio 6.0 - BlackBerry Theme Builder
- BlackBerry 6
- BlackBerry - Java SDK v7.1
- BlackBerry Messenger