Add Your Voice and Experience to BlackBerry Product Development
As part of the Early Adopter Program (EAP), you’ll play a pivotal role in the validation of pre-production software. You’ll have access to the newest BlackBerry® software and the opportunity to provide suggestions on the features of new products before they’re released, giving you a say in how the final product turns out. You’ll also benefit from a dedicated EAP Product Specialist, an expert who’ll assist you during installation and updates, and throughout the program.
How to participate
Participation in the program is by invitation only. Contact your Research In Motion (RIM) Account Manager for more information.
- Operate the EAP software in a production environment with an agreed upon number of users and leveraging production mail servers
- Report identified bugs and feature requests through the appropriate support channels
- Participate in:
- Onsite installations and upgrades
- Weekly status meetings with EAP and supporting teams
- Ongoing regular contact with the EAP Technical Product Specialist
- Focus group meetings, feedback surveys, quarterly EAP Community calls and a yearly group meeting
- Marketing opportunities such as speaking events, quotes and case studies