How do I reset my BlackBerry ID password?
- Browse to the following location using your BlackBerry smartphone browser or desktop browser: http://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/recoverpassword
- Enter your BlackBerry® ID email address and the CAPTCHA characters, then click Submit >.
- A confirmation message will display "A password reset email has been sent to email@example.com", at which point, a reset email will be delivered to your BlackBerry ID email address.
Note: for security purposes, this reset email will not be delivered to the BlackBerry smartphone.
Reset your BlackBerry ID:
- Log in to the email account associated to your BlackBerry ID using the desktop browser or the browser on the BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet.
- Locate the BlackBerry ID password reset email in your inbox and select the link within the email.
- The BlackBerry ID reset email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. If your email isn’t found in the inbox, check your spam folder.
- When the password reset page loads, enter the new password along with a confirmation of that new password. Click Submit >.
- A confirmation message will display once the changes have been saved successfully.